0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Accepted Our island was griefed. [RESOLVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yVigil

Earth
Air
Okay, so I logged into lucky skyblock to check the iron golem farm and it says 'the island is locked'. After a few mins I realized that I was kicked and the leader, redbull4547124, has left the island and has kicked me. william82803, was also on the island but was probably kicked (like me). C0d43V3ROP is still a member of the island(Asguardians) and is probably oblivious of what happened. Please investigate further staff members because i was most probably the most active player there.

-yVigil

Last edited:

TruckerMike

This isnt a player report at all. You didnt need to put he was the top donator. That has no relations to you being griefed. No need to add useless information

yVigil

Earth
Air
yeah it was like 2am for me when I posted this so I overthought it somehow and thought it would help

DJLEWIS3000

Immortal
I am currently looking into your claim, the only issue I have is that there is no evidence provided.
- DJLEWIS3000

DJLEWIS3000

Immortal
Hello, I have taken the time to investigate the report that you have made.
What appears to of happened is player "redbull4547124" wanted to leave the island, so he took his share from the island, without realising that is promoting is a thing, "redbull4547124" kicked people until he was told promoting was a thing. Your iron golem spawners are currently on player "C0D43V3ROP" island.
Evidence of island: The situation appears to be accidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.