There are currently
others playing on
mc.cyclonenetwork.org

Original Prison

Discussion in 'Archived Suggestions & Feedback' started by Josh, Feb 6, 2016.

?

Should we add Original Non-OP Prison To Cyclone Network?

1. Yes this is a good idea, please add this to Cyclone Network

14 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. Nope: I don't like this, Don't add it!

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh

Josh Member

Hello Cyclone,

Before I start, there will be a pole at the top of this Thread; Please make sure you have a look and vote for what you think! Lets being:

So recently I've been playing A LOT of prison, and have been finding it somewhat hard to find fun things too do. As an original Minecraft player, I've been playing Minecraft for numerous years now, My first server I joined was an original Non-OP Prison server. This gamemode is definitely my joint favourite with OP Prison. These Non-OP Prison servers I'd say: aren't around any more, and personally I think this would grow the player base by a huge amount! In these servers they consist with:
      • Starter Pickaxes Of Stone
      • No Starter Gear (Armour)
      • You only have a maximum of 10 Ranks
      • Each Rank Costs around $1000-$5000 to rankup too the more you go up
      • Original Guards!
      • Wood Mines
      • Plots for Ranks C And Above
      • Cells for Each 'Block'
      • PvP Mines
    I personally think this would be an amazing idea in order to bring a long of 'Original' Minecraft players such as myself into the Cyclone Network Community.

I've only got one problem with this idea and that is: I'm pretty sure that the Guards will be Staff, I personally think this shouldn't be. The point in Guards on Non-OP Prison is to stop fights, and not get in with them. The only perms Guards will have is a perm &a chat colour, the Prefix/Suffix [Guard], and perms to Jail people for disobeying the rules of Non-OP Prison. The Helpers/Mods etc, will still have their ranks on Prison, just most of them don't pvp therefore not making them able to become a Guard, Helpers and Mods etc will still be able to go and mute, ban people for going against the rules, just Guards have perm to jail people for disobeying the general rules of Original Prison.

I personally along with quiet a few of the people I talk to in TeamSpeak are more than happy to help Cyclone set this server up if you're in need of help!

Thanks For Reading! Don't forget to vote on the pole if you like this idea or not. Your Opinion Matters!

- Josh

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Ciaaran

Ciaaran Guest

+1, this is what we need!

@Dwizofoz bby look at this.

#2 Ciaaran, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TheJackLC

TheJackLC Guest

It would also need Guards, who can drop their inventory when they die, when to many people have guard armour you just update the guard armour to something stronger, another interesting thing to bring to prison is drugs etc and Maybe a Free World
    Edit: P.s It would be rather easy to set-up considering its normally within one world that's all linked together, It probably would take less than a fortnight for a team to set it up or a month for an Individual. I know this due to me being a Ex-Developer on a Prison Server

#3 TheJackLC, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. _Jebb

_Jebb New Member

+1 this would make the community way bigger also make us more closer as a team this would be awesome and we would all love it to be a additional server to cyclones growing community

• Like Like x 3
  5. Josh

Josh Member

Thanks Ciaran!

Yea! I mean there is a lot of people that would be willing to help with the builds, plugins etc. I being one of them am also an Ex-Developer and think this could be done in even less time than you're saying :p But thanks for the feed back!

Cheers Zak :p

6. Ciaaran

Ciaaran Guest

I am a current developer. Josh and Zak know c;

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. xXSoul_AvengerXx

xXSoul_AvengerXx Well-Known Member

Maybe like a free world area. Not huge but not to small guards can patrol and its kinda like a mine on reg prison but your not allowed to be seen there.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Glow

Glow Active Member

I really want a non-op prison +1

9. TheJackLC

TheJackLC Guest

Normally in a Free World, it's a survival world, It's the last rank and it's named free cause theirs no Guards in the free world well their are but they don't patrol or enforce any rules which occur inside prison

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. UltimateHazerxHD

UltimateHazerxHD New Member

There was a normal prison back in V1 I loved it. I even bought donor+ for it! But it was really deserted so I want it back like how it was with all the players that bought donor or donor+ on it in V1 could get that back DWIZ READ THIS!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. TheJackLC

TheJackLC Guest

Or we could have our Global ranks instead of purchasing new ones

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. UltimateHazerxHD

UltimateHazerxHD New Member

I would prefer it how it was back in V1 and it being independent to the other servers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. TheJackLC

TheJackLC Guest

& That's why It failed In V1 because it was independent

14. Glow

Glow Active Member

Have a section of buycraft for SERVER SPECIFIC RANKS but global ranks will go to ALL SERVERS NO MATTER WHAT?

15. Dylz

Dylz Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Jack Your drought it global dont stress to much.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Orleans

Orleans Member

I did enjoy the server, but I feel like it would need to be intertwined with the other prison some how. As said before, it failed because it was the North Korea of Cyclone. Give me a cookie for making that comparison?

17. TheJackLC

TheJackLC Guest

Yea but Idc about myself I'm thinking of others Dylz. You want to Re-Earn you Enforcer place for Prison? xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Hayden

Hayden The God of all Cats
    Staff Member Network Owner

This has been done before and wasn't a success. I'll re-look over it and see if it's worth it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. MagicNinjaJC

MagicNinjaJC Well-Known Member

told u josh

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Josh

Josh Member

Worth a try ehy?

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status: