WELCOME TO CYCLONE

Start your adventure, become a god!
Server IP: cyclonenw.com

Nerf Donor Mines

Discussion in 'Archived Suggestions & Feedback' started by TнёCнaїиPїcкAжё, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. From what I can gather, the Cyclone donor rank gives over 6 bil per inv of blocks mined there. I'm rank R and I get about 170 mil per inv in the R mine. What's literally going to take me days/weeks to rankup is going to take a cyclone rank at most a few hours, probably less if they have multipliers etc. I think the donor mines should be needed to make it more fair, I'd say nerf the Cyclone mine to the standard of the X or Y mine.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I agree, I get 6b and at T I get like 300m with a multiplyer.

3. I think the whole prison should be reset and made a hell of a lot harder in every aspect :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah. And go look at the ammount to rank up at x. Its like 60 tril, that will take you a long time by a bil a inv.

5. Lol, but not that long if ya got and explosion 250 autosell pickaxe at Cyclone mine!

6. Yah.

7. #7 xGreekie, Jan 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    I think that the whole Donor mines prices should be adjusted. At Hail, I get at most 950 mill per inv, while Cyclone gets over 6 bill! I think that's a bit outrageous. I think Hail should be around 2 bill and Cyclone should be nerfed down to around 4 bill.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. #8 Dan, Jan 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
    I think Cyclone should be left as it is (after all, you pay 200$+). But, the other donor mines should be raised. I think that they don't make enough at the mines.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. 1 bil/inv is basically hail mine so its really just cyclone mine that needs to be nerfed :/ i think it should be cut from 6 bil to 3 bil and if i think hurricane should be ~2 bil
    nerf means to make it worse. i think what ur trying to say is the sell prices of other donor mines should be raised?

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Yeah Cyclone should be merged to like 4b since it is 400$

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. no way X/Y should get 6billion a inv.
    That's basically saying If you get rank X you get 400$ rank prices.
    Yes i think regular mines should be buffed but Cyclone should always have an advantage

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Then basically if you have Cyclone, there is no point in ranking up? other than for the title...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Donor mines should never be better than a Z mine. Only close.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Idk but the drought and rain mines arent very good

• Like Like x 1
  15. As of I know sir, A-Z are the only mines. Prestiges will be coming soon. I believe A-Z are going to be the only mines. I agree that the most of the mines should get price increased. But for donor mines, they should stay due to people that payed for their ranks. Hope that helps :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. I think that they should add .333 to your multiplier every time you prestige

• Like Like x 1
  17. Donor mine prices (What I know of them)
    Wind: 200mil an inv
    Hail: 950mil an inv
    Hurricane: 1.5bil an inv
    Cyclone 5-6bil an inv

That is a major unbalance and makes the game pay2win.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. I would suggest every prestige mine the price gets closer to cyclone, only at prestige 5/10 the prices are better than cyclone. Also possibly a 0.1x multiplier increase every prestige you do?

• Like Like x 3
  19. Was going to say something similar to this.

20. Rain mine starting of TRASH is at Q mine, it is NOTHING at Q mine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.