0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Denied LonsdaleX - Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonsdaleX

What is your Minecraft username?: LonsdaleX

What is your Discord tag?: LonsdaleX#7085

What is your date of birth and age?: January, 4th, 2002 - 18

How long have you been playing on Lucky Skyblock? I have been playing luckySB for two years.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since alpha

Have you ever been banned on The Lucky Skyblock? If so, state all previous bans: N/A

Why do you want to become a helper on Lucky Skyblock?: I would like to interact with the community and provide a positive experience for the players that would like to invest their time in the server.

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?: 5-6 Hours a day this amount of time can change depending on my schedule.

What timezone and country are you in? PST - Western Canada

Do you know the server rules?: Yes - I'm fully aware of the server rules and the punishments that are given when they are broken.

Would you treat your friends differently when enforcing the rules?: No, I would not treat my friends differently when enforcing rules on the server.

Do you have any past experience as a staff member or any moderation? If so, explain:

How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?: I would advise (said player) to not break the rules, following this I would make a higher staff member aware of what rules were broken. Allowing it to be handled properly.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper?: I would seek advice from a more experienced staff member. Allowing for a reasonable amount of time to pass before making a decision of my own.

Do you fully understand the concept of our server? If so, would you be able to provide players with useful information when required? (as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)?: I would be able to offer answers to most of the questions asked about the server and Minecraft.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I have been in every position that you can be on this server. I can offer an insight that other applicants cannot. Loyalty is what would make me stand out over other applicants. If the staff team has my back, I would do anything in my power to help improve the server for staff and players alike.

Is there anything else we should know? If so, say it here: I would like to use this section to explain why I'm re-applying for helper... After being accepted the first time. A couple of situations transpired that led a few players to cause trouble. I don't feel the need to go any further into the topic of what these players did... But @ItsZachTay and @Vyzon thought it would be best for me to step down until I could make amends with some of the players. I now feel that I have made amends with the players that are willing to hear me and hope to regain my place on the staff team.

FAQs: (This section is being added to reduce the amount of spam in the comments)

Q: Did you Dox someone while you were a staff member?

A: No the situation in question took place before I became a staff member.
==================================================

Q: If you were toxic in the past why should you be a staff member?

A: Unpopular opinion... I believe everyone deserves a second chance, I hope the community is willing to give me one.
==============================================================================

Last edited:

TruckerMike

I don't think it has been 2 weeks since your last application. Your last application was the 13th wasn't it. It's only been 1 week. Also this green is kind of hard to read in long things like this. Especially with black background. I would try changing it to either just white or a more bright green.

TruckerMike

I made sure to Okay my Re-application with the staff team before posting this.

Thank you for your feedback!
Why would they let you re apply without waiting 2 weeks though. Everyone else has to do it. That seems unfair that you don't have to wait the full 2 weeks imo. Rules are rules. And did you see my edit on my comment about the color.

LonsdaleX

Why would they let you re apply without waiting 2 weeks though. Everyone else has to do it. That seems unfair that you don't have to wait the full 2 weeks imo. Rules are rules. And did you see my edit on my comment about the color.
I would have to ask @ItsZachTay about the rules regarding this... Not sure how it would work I believe the rule applies if your application is denied.

I have seen your comment about the colour of text I will take it into consideration when making further posts.

Thank you for your feedback!

ItsZachTay

Manager
Immortal
Sacred
Void
I said he could re-apply without waiting the 2 weeks. I allowed it because he was originally accepted, rather than denied and the 2 week wait is to make sure those that were denied do not keep spamming the applications.

TruckerMike

I said he could re-apply without waiting the 2 weeks. I allowed it because he was originally accepted, rather than denied and the 2 week wait is to make sure those that were denied do not keep spamming the applications.
ok I guess I still feel like everyone no matter waht needs to wait 2 weeks before re applying.

TruckerMike

Didnt you just make a post about staff members who are strict on the rules too much? LMAO
First off how does that relate to this thread. Secondly the rules for applying don't relate to how staff should act. Applying says wait 2 weeks after your application. And everyone has to wait the equal time. So why doesn't he need to follow the application rules. Thats hardly related to how staff should act on the server. You seem to just want to start pointless arguments over a minecraft forums.

Helloz

First off how does that relate to this thread. Secondly the rules for applying don't relate to how staff should act. Applying says wait 2 weeks after your application. And everyone has to wait the equal time. So why doesn't he need to follow the application rules. Thats hardly related to how staff should act on the server. You seem to just want to start pointless arguments over a minecraft forums.
No, you just stated that staff being strict is bad. So if the staff doesn't want to be strict on the 2-week rule, then they don't have to be. Now what exactly do you want? Do you want the staff to be strict? Or do you want them to be laid back like you just suggested in your post? You're pathetic

TruckerMike

No, you just stated that staff being strict is bad. So if the staff doesn't want to be strict on the 2-week rule, then they don't have to be. Now what exactly do you want? Do you want the staff to be strict? Or do you want them to be laid back like you just suggested in your post? You're pathetic
I'm not gonna argue with you over the forums on a topic that isn't even related to what the thread is.

DJLEWIS3000

Immortal
Sacred
+1
However, not sure I am a fan of "A couple of situations transpired that led a few players to cause trouble".

As it makes it sound that the players are malicious on the server, people did have reasoning for complaints, but I believe you have accepted them complaints and have came to terms with certain players.

Good Luck on your application!
- DJLEWIS3000

Tgi

Sacred
Neutral

Application seems good, and intentions seem good.

Toxic in the past, but people can change.

With my thoughts in mind, best of luck.

LonsdaleX

Neutral

Application seems good, and intentions seem good.

Toxic in the past, but people can change.

With my thoughts in mind, best of luck.
thanks for the feedback!

I appreciate your willingness to accept the fact I'm trying to change.

ItsZachTay

Manager
Immortal
Sacred
Void
Sorry, your application has been denied for the following reasons:
  • Banned from LuckySB
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.