Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

keinandrew's staff application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by kein, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i want to be a staff member because i am going to do YouTube videos on this server so i would like to have a good rank. Plus i know the rules really well and i can respond fast. I know like all the commands. In a single world i have used a xray pack so i know a lot of the hacking tricks that they might use. So, coming from a background like that will help me catch the hackers and also help me to differentiate between hacking or not.

2. Please follow the correct format as Pur said above and the link to it
    -Shark

3. Staff ranks don't really give you perks, only donor ranks.

4. If you ask for a staff rank then, you won't get it you have to follow the rules & been on the server for like couple + days maybe weeks and earn it.
    -Shark

5. Hey Kein, please follow the correct format for your staff application. However, I think you are wanting to apply for a YouTuber rank, which is found HERE: http://cyclonenetwork.org/threads/youtube-applications-format.5/ However make sure to follow the format and rules that is stated on the post.

Your Friendly Llama,

6. Locking thread due to Application not being in the correct format, you can reapply with the following format found Here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.