Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

InfinityFaction's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by InfinityFactions, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN (InGame Name): InfinityFactions

Date of application: February 2, 2017.

Time zone: Mountain Standard Time (MST)

InGame ranks (Mine rank and Donation Rank,only if you have one) - Cyclone Donator, V Mine Rank.
    Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe (DO NOT post other server IP's) - Yes quite a bit. I have been Helper and Moderator on three different fairly large networks, and I have become a professional builder for one of the largest networks out there, along with nearly 30 smaller ones. I have always enjoyed playing on servers a lot more when I am a part of the staff team, and I have experienced the different positions and what they require in order to be an exceptional staff member.

Do you have Teamspeak, Skype and a microphone? -
    Yes, and as I am starting youtube back up again I will be buying a Blue Yetti microphone soon. I have my skype and teamspeak both setup as a staff account due to recent experiences.

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? (If so, then why?) - I was banned for a 7 day period, after being accused of taking advantage of a duplication glitch. I still to this day will defend my point being that it was a false accusation and a misunderstanding, but I'd prefer not to get back into that again as it was over a year ago.

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork? - I have been playing CycloneNetwork since the very beginning when Maddie brought me on. I loved it so much and I bought a rank the day after I came on. I have been on and off active ever since, and I never ceased playing until Version 5 when a break was needed due to IRL events, and my takeoff into professional terraformation. I will be returning now however which means that I will be on and active every single day to perform the staff duties and to have fun playing with the community and friends made over years.

Do you have the ability to record minecraft video? - I have paid for the full version of FRAPS, I have Gyazo and lightshot, and I have a program given to me by a youtuber of a large network, in order to fastly make quality videos showing only parts needed to take care of a player that is violating the ruels.

Where are you most active on CycloneNetwork? - I am definitely most active on SkyBlock, and I rarely play other gamemodes as they do not have many players and are less interesting to me. I am on a top island with my team and we have always been a key dominator of the server. I have tried several other servers to play skyblock but I have always found myself coming back to Cyclone as none of them are as enjoyable, nor do they provide the same form of community that cyclone does.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? - The server I was a staff member on had a very strict policy on swearing, especially from staff members, unless it was in the staff chats for skype where we were allowed to discuss matters, have fun, and sometimes take out our pent up anger. I became extremely frustrated with a player who took up nearly an hour and a half of my time with a fake matter that was created purely to annoy staff members. I said "Crap" in the chat, not thinking, and honestly not necessarily knowing that they considered that a bad word. I was thrown a lot of shade and excuses for swearing around the entire network were "Infinity said it so why cant I?". I was nearly demoted, but I apologized on the forums along with In-Game on each gamemode (Nearly 15) and I talked to the higher admins about it, and I continued to be staff for 13 more months.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one? - Yes I believe so, but it was around the time that Maddie was accepted, so I don't the exact date, but it was more than 2 years ago, and I only posted 1.

Anything else we should know? - I would also be interested in providing my building services for free if needed as I enjoy this server and would love to help out in other ways than just moderating the server if needed/wanted. I am able to put in 2+ Hours every single day to the server and I know nearly everybody that plays, and vice versa. Thanks! -Infinity http://www.mc-market.org/threads/174314/

I have read the guidelines.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Hello,

I do see a very well formed application and you do seem like a well rounded person. You use colours that do go together and I do not spot many grammar mistakes if not any at all.

When you said 'I will be returning now' I did get the sense that you haven't yet been on and seen the changes. If I was you, I would log myself on and make sure that you are confident with the new updates etc.

I do wish you luck!

Kind Regards

3. Oh no I mean I will be back on everyday. I've logged on everyday for the last month. And I've never really gone more than a week without getting on. I know everything about it and we're on is top. @MatthJBrown1

4. Oh, you don't have to worry about being more active them. I am sorry about that I must have read it wrong.

Kind Regards

5. @InfinityFactions could you tell us when you're online so what day your on and that
    Best of luck!
    Your kind friend Sharkmattix
    (Formally known as Shark or SharL)

Mah friends call me SharL @Bubble and @_Vylenix @The_Pack

6. Well organized and systematic app,very well formed,used colors ,seem like you have potential on what you are doing and supposed to do,
    You have answered the questions maturely and pointed out the salient factors

Hope you'll be added to the staff team and I wish you good luck

Regards SubtleRain

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Got to say it's a great app and all but seeing as you were banned for advertising very recently(not updated on your app) you might not be accepted. If you can try updating as much as possible.

9. Player banned - Requesting Lock @Kianlos

10. Locking thread due to Application not being in the correct format, you can reapply with the following format found Here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.