Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

I'm Back ♥

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Heren, Apr 18, 2017.

1. #1 Heren, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    Hi! It's been awhile, but I'm back, and I'm hoping I'll be taking a stay this time ♥

[​IMG]

For those of you who do not know me

My name is Helen, but in-game I'm Heren. I was a staff member (Moderator) during V4 and a Trainee in V3 I believe, and resigned due to a multitude of reasons. However, I have met a grand amount of people and I don't ever regret my experiences with them! I hope I don't come off as rude, as my English can sometimes fail on me. (Yes, I'm a weeb, leave me alone) I have made many friends in the past, and I hope to make new ones now, so please do not shy away if you ever see me!

Now more about me

• I am a Hobbyist Artist
    • Studying into Pharmacy now (no longer nursing!)
    • Currently a High school student, coupled with a few Health clubs
    • I enjoy playing Skyblock and Prison!
    • Helping people is one of my favorite things (especially since I'm in a health career!)
    • Lofi Music is the best ♪
    • I often hang out on Discord, I'm not sure if I'd be able to go on Team Speak again but I'd definitely try.
    • I also like playing Overwatch (hmu if you wanna play)
    [​IMG]
    Other than that, it's a pleasure to come back to this wonderful community and I hope I can help anyone out to those that have questions, there's many things for me to learn, but that's very exciting for me. I am ecstatic to come back and meet our new community filled with new players and several veteran players! Please treat me as kindly as you have before ♥​

fun fact: i like dogs and watermelons

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. GAH Welcome back cutie!! So excited to see you back :D <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Awe thanks Rectangle ♥ You're as cute as you were before, glad to see you again!

4. Welcome Back!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. hi weeb

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Welcome back! It feels weird that I had never came on Cyclone when you were staff but now Cyclone was missing you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Welcome Back!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Welcome back Helen

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. It's been a long while but i'm glad you're back, I know you have been enduring some issues personally but I've seen that you've made time for Cyclone, and we should start getting in touch again :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I think we weebs would get along very well

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Welcome back! \o/

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Welcome Back Hern ;D <3
    -Pandaaa (hope u remember me)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Welcome back glad to see some great people back :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Welcome back Heren. We've had a few negative experiences but I hope we can get past them :)

also apply thx

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Welcome Back Heren, long time no see. I like the pictures too :)

16. Still remember you. Welcome back

17. I don't quite remember them since I've had bigger issues in my life, but it's a pleasure to be back. Also thank you to everyone else for the positivity!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. I remember in V5 when you used to just roam around on my island and just sit there (Welcome back though :p)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Welcome back and why would you not be able to get on team speak if you don't mind me asking? Hope you reapply for staff I have heard great things (and scary things) such as that you with ban perms is scary..... But anyway welcome back! Nice to talk to you today.

20. Welcome back I missed you