WELCOME TO CYCLONE

Start your adventure, become a god!
Server IP: cyclonenw.com

Heren's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Heren, Apr 22, 2017.

1. #1 Heren, Apr 22, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017

BASIC INFORMATION

Minecraft Username:
    Heren
    Date of application: 4/22/17
    Timezone: Central Time (CT)
    Server Ranks (Prison Mine Rank / Donor Rank): [Z] Wind

Do you meet all the requirements? If so, please provide a link to your punishment page from the ban website & the 2 player reports you have made.

I do meet majority of the requirements, and I have previously banned multiple persons/people for either misbehavior or breaking the rules. I was unable to provide link to punishment page due to rollback, but I have no punishments as of now.

Player Reports (1) (2) (3)

Do you have access to Team Speak & a working microphone?*
    Yes
    /No

Do you have access to Skype?*
    Yes
    /No

Do you have access to Discord?*
    Yes
    /No

Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    Yes
    /No

Do you speak languages other than English? If so, please specify language & fluency.

I am able to speak Vietnamese and understand moderately/speak moderately, and I am also learning Latin at a beginner level, but I am able to pick up other languages quickly.

Where are you most active in the server?*
    [If more than one, please rank from most to least active]

1. Skyblock
    2. Prison

Have you made any previous staff applications? If so, specify a date.
    [Must be 30 days from last denied application]

Besides during V4, no.

=========================

QUESTIONS

How do you think you can make a difference for the network?

I have changed a lot since before, and I have gained new skills since the time I was gone. Helping people is one of my favorite things in the world, so I can commit to helping others on a frequent basis no matter their profile. I am able to communicate and help others in a effective and timely manner, and I can also help a player in a one to one situation if necessary. I can also make up for the lack of US time staff, and help others that are in need of it. I won't abuse any of my perms, and use it to my best of my abilities to help our community.

Despite my disappearance, I know I can adapt quickly and change accordingly to this new community and still offer a helping hand. I am ecstatic to make new friends and maintain a strong connection between me and the people on the server! There's still much more for me to learn, and I wish to be of some assistance to you all.

How much time can you contribute to the server in a week?

I can possibly throw 15-20+ hours a week if my week isn't busy, but usually probably 15 hours a week.

Do you have any past experiences in moderating? If so, please explain your experience and what you have learned.

Yes, years I go I ran a server with a friend as an Admin for a few months (about 20 players everyday). However the server closed down a few months later due to inactivity, but I learned many commands and how to utilize them in a server. I've also been a Trainee and a Moderator for Cyclone for a little over a year I've learned how to effectively work with a team of staff and still maintaining a professional mind. I can deal with pressure and the responsibilities of a staff member well, and I already have experience with our staff team.

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? If so, please explain why & what would have learned from this experience.

In the past I believe I was just muted and kicked, I was a new player and I didn't know any better. I've learned the rules quite well, and the punishments that come along with it. The rest of the punishments I've ever received was banter among staff and small jokes.

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?

I've been playing Cyclone since late V3, took a long hiatus in late V4 due to personal issues, but I do consistently play now and I don't mind pulling out a few hours of my day just to hang around.

What is a mistake you have done in the past? What would you do differently today and what did you learn from it?

My biggest mistake was probably letting my emotions get clouded with my judgement and my work as a staff member. I am now much more professional, and I'm able to be more open-minded to more situations and to all people. If I could go change my past self, I would just sit down, analyze the situation, and assess what is the main conflict. This has helped me learn that having an opinion is great, but you mustn't get carried away with it.

Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?

I am a artist, so I like to creatively express myself, but on a appropriate level. I've entered many competitions, and I am able to speak on a professional level. Creativity makes a person an effective thinker, and can solve problems in different methods.

My family also owns a restaurant, and I will be doing a part time job in the summer to help them out! I am very passionate when it comes to family and friends, so I have been doing the best I could possibly can to help them reach our similar goals in life.

I am very hard-working and organized in school and outside of with my small handful of health clubs. I am known to be very generous in real life also. I often bake and give everyone a small treat, and I also donate to many organizations and charities to those in need!

Anything else we should know?

I get sick very easily so I may have to take an off day and rest, but I would usually try to make up for the time I was gone. I also have frequent mood swings, but they are much more controlled now so they don't get in the way of my responsibilities.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Very good application! I wish you luck

3. #3 Tuckersteward, Apr 22, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    Awesome hopefully you get accepted I have only know you for a little while but you seem really nice and someone who I hope to get to know better.

Best of Luck!

- Tucker

4. I'm Vietnamese too! :) Best of luck Heren, you got my support! + Support

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Your previous run whilst staffing was exceptional. I don't expect anything different of you this run, provided you progress to the Interview Stage. I've already expressed my sentiments to you privately.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Good luck Heren! I hope you come back to the staff team.
    ~dylandustinrocks

7. Great, great application. Hopefully you can get through to the interview stage!

8. Heren this is an amazing application and i hope you can become staff!

9. A very good application! +1 From me

Your Friendly Llama,

10. Amazing application. It would be great to have you back on the staff team. Good luck!

11. Very good application Heren. You were an amazing staff member b4 you resigned from School and other reasons. Hopefully you'll come staff again and Love to see old staff members who apply it feels great! +1 From me <3

12. Nearly as good as my application ;) Jk, I don't think I've seen an application as good as this for a very long time. Amazing staff member previously, and I know you'll fulfil that again :)

Good luck my friend !!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Having amazing qualities, a well rounded personality, and exceptional background staff experience I see no reason why we shouldn't welcome you back.

I am very glad to see such a friendly and familiar face around the community, and I wish you only the best of luck.

xo, Petarr

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. good luck ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Well written application, very mature and friendly player too! I wish you the best of luck Heren, it would be great to see you back on the staff team! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Great application! Hope to see you move forward!

17. +1 Nice app, I loved you as a staff, though some parts could be expanded on like the mistake part

18. Thanks for the feed back everyone! I appreciate all of your messages, and I will make sure to take another looks at the mistake section as said before, and I will update some new information in the thread.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Imposing Application!
    Definantly does seem you would be cut out to be a staff here on cyclone..
    And more active staff!
    Good Luck on Staff @Heren !

20. This is the nicest thing i've ever seen you say