Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Halloween Skin Comp!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by PeterThePenguin, Oct 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

It's almost that time of the month where everyone dresses up in their spookiest outfits ranging from a super scary skeleton to a sexy nurse. So we thought, why not host a skin comp for the spookiest skin on Cyclone? This event will be taking place on the events server on the 29th of October (30th for you Aussies out there) 10am AEST, 12am GMT and 8pm EST. The winner will be voted by the staff team along with spectators.

Rules
    If anyone shows up with an inappropriate skin, they will instantly be disqualified and also depending on how inappropriate the skin is may result in a ban.

Prizes

First place -
    • [​IMG]
    • $1,000,000 on Skyblock
    Second Place -
    • $500,000 on Skyblock
    Third Place -
    • $250,000 on Skyblock

If there are any questions, feel free to pm me.
    Hope you guys have fun and we'll see you there. Good luck, May the spookiest skin win 'hint hint'.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sounds good.

3. Ooo! Exciting :) Too bad I'm terrible at creating skins XD
    Good luck everyone!
    Boo :3

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Easy, I don't even need to change my skin :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I want to be a sexy nurse

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Iv Been Mentioned By Triangle! =O

7. So far I haven't been able to attend a event and I sadly won't be attending this one... Feel really bad but if there's an event 6-7th November count me in for it

8. Im banned but within my time being banned, i've been making a halloween costume

YOLOOO

-LifeOfGaming01

9. Lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  10. Hmm a skin comp wth winners chosen by most likely Dylz and Peter himself. I have an idea of what to be seeing I know what skins have won in previous random ones they have held. Might have to contact an old friend who is amazing at skin making. :D Good luck to everyone!

11. So who won?

12. 1st Place: ImaWeirdo
    2nd Place: Zeusieeee
    3rd Place: neoswap

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.