Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

GoaT_The_Goat - Application UPDATED!

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by GoaT_The_Goat, Mar 4, 2017.

Tags:
?

Is this application better than my previous one?

1. YES!!!!

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Same

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Nope

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Somewhat better

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  5. Somewhat worse

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 GoaT_The_Goat, Mar 4, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    IGN: GoaT_The_Goat

Date of application: 3/4/2017

Time zone: EST

InGame ranks (Mine rank and Donation Rank,only if you have one) God rank & Z

Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe (DO NOT post other server IP's)
    I'm currently mod on 1 server, but there's really no one on so I don't consider it "real" experience. This is why I wanna try. The only background experience I really have is watching & learning from other staff and how they react. I have learned a lot of things such as many commands, how to react to certain situations, and the type of punishment that should be given.

Do you have Teamspeak, Skype and a microphone?
    I have a decent microphone. I don't have Teamspeak or Skype, but I can get them if nessacary.

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? (If so, then why?)
    I have been banned once for advertising. I advertised because I made a private sever for me & my friends to mess around on. I thought I was doing nothing bad, but now I understand that even for good intentions, advertising isn't allowed no matter what even if it doesn't create much harm. As for mutes, I have been muted 2 times. Once for a test, another time for not changing my nickname. For the second reason, I put my name as TimmysSon. Staff got confused because of my name and told me to change it. I didn't want to change it so I argued back saying, "Who would confuse Timmy with TimmysSon?" In the end I got muted, and finally changed my name. I now feel dumb for arguing back instead of listening to staff. I completely understand why I was muted. I have learned from this and have never done it again. I've been kicked a couple times, mostly for 3 warnings. However, there's this one time that I remember. It was when I did /minecraft:me to bypass the blockage of /me. Staff told me to stop typing the command, but I didn't. In the end I got kicked, and now I realize, why did I even do it? I feel very embarrassed every time I think of it and I won't do it again.

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?
    I have been playing since October 2015 or Mid V3 and have loved it since. I've made so many new friends, and while sometimes I have drifted away from Cyclone, I have always been drifted back. i don't really think there will ever be a time when I quit Cyclone forever.

Do you have the ability to record minecraft video?
    Yes. I have a built in video recorder with voice ability. My quality isn't the best, but it's good enough to capture small details.

Where are you most active on CycloneNetwork?
    Skyblock & Prison. I like how your totally safe and your hard work won't get ruined from other people. I'm sometimes active on Factions too, but I spend a max of 1 hour on it.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?

It all started in 4 fourth grade. We found out that someone in our class had a game in his browser. (extensions) It was near the end of the year, so I asked him, "How do you get them?" It turned out you went on the chrome store and got it off there. I thought these were allowed. Everything was fine with them. You could play on them during in-door recess. Of course you couldn't play them in class (which I tried do to) since they would get you a mark on your card. (If you had enough marks you wouldn't go to the behavior party which is just a party for people with little marks.) It wasn't until the middle of the 5th grade year where (as I like to call it) The Wave happened. Our administrator found out about all these extensions. They made us resign a forum saying "I will not download any personal applications without permission from an authority and that Chromebooks were for School use only." In the end it shutdown basically every single setting on the Chromebook. Now there were some (like the keyboard overlay) that smarty-pants me was able to crack. (By going to chrome://keyboard (press tab then enter) To this day almost no one in the school has any "personal" applications (only a few that don't care) They have unlocked the settings again due to gained trust. But in the end, we are still being watched very closely. From this 1 mistake, I have learned, well quite a few things. 1) Don't trust the first person who's doing something new, make sure it is the right thing first. 2) Read things you sign better, you don't want to say "Yes" to something you meant to say "No" to. 3) Most importantly, avoid peer pressure! At the time EVERYONE was installing extensions, I thought, "Well, if everyone is doing it, then it must be good!" However that's not true. You should always do what you know is right.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
    I have made a previous application before. However this application isn't really a "new" application, more like an update. The date of my last one was November 11th, 2016.

Anything else we should know?
    A bit about me! My favorite color is nyan orange. I have a dog named Blue. I really like to code, and I love to troll (not in a bad way such as griefing, etc., but in a nice way like punching someone while in an invisibility potion). My favorite games include Scattergories, hide & seek, and Minecraft (Surprise!). I got Minecraft as a present in June 2015. Cyclone was my 2nd or 3rd server (can't remember!) I joined because of TrueMU, but I stayed because I loved it so much. There has been many times when I quit Cyclone, but I always ended up coming back. I also own a private server for my family where I play with my sister.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

What I would love to do as a staff member: This part of my application is purely the truth about why I want to be staff. The first thing I would love about being staff is catching hackers. Catching hackers is a thing I would love to do. I like how good you have to think and what to do at certain times. I also like how creative you have to be. But the part I like the most is trolling :). When trolling I like to paste in things then paste them out, mess with peoples minds, etc. Trolling isn't a thing I do without permission, so if I can't troll I won't. The other main reason why I want to be staff on Cyclone is help out. I feel like I have a very fair mind, living with two sisters fairness is all that counts. As staff I would decide accordingly to certain situations. For example, if I see someone hacking, I wouldn't just ban them first thing. Instead 1) I'd record, and 2) I would try to see if they do it again. The reason why I would do this is because as many of you know, lag exists in Minecraft. It could look like someone is flying but in reality they just are lagging. However, if it happens multiple times, then in that case it would be a ban, since up to my knowledge, if you can run Minecraft and play it everyday, you probably don't have THAT bad of a computer.
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Conclusion: Overall, being staff on Cyclone is a thing I've only been dreaming of. I hope that with this update, I will be voted as staff. I understand if I get denied, but either way, I won't stop playing Cyclone no matter what. Not even if I get denied, bullied, etc. The reason why I made this application in the first place was to help out. If I wanted to be staff just so I could have permissions, there would be no point. I honestly believe that Cyclone is a great server, I wouldn't leave Cyclone unless I needed too. I love all of you too much for me just to ditch you guys behind. In any case, this was my staff application.

~GoaT

• Like Like x 2
  2. Great application!
    So far i dont see any gramma issues, good use of colour and a decent amount of detail to each question.
    Good Luck.

3. Great Application GoaT_The_Goat!
    Great detail in every answer, used colour format. Have seen you on Skyblock from time to time and you seem like a great player.

All the Best!
    ~Wazza

4. <3

5. Thanks to all who support me! Again, this application is an updated version. This is not meant to be a second try.

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. EDIT: Added more things to the "About me" and changed the "what I learned from my mistake" part!

7. No problems at all except for the random colour change a few colours in

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. thanks :D

9. I think I see some spelling errors, but other than that, this application isn't bad.
    You seem to have the stuff you need and you're a nice guy in-game.
    Good luck, -Henry.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. EDIT: Added conclusion

11. Goat great job! This is a good application.

Best of luck.
    ~ dylandustinrocks

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. @GoaT_The_Goat instead of making more reply With EDITS just edit the one which was at the top.
    Best of luck!
    -Shark (Sharkmatiix)

13. Too many edits lol.

14. Err wdym

15. Locking thread due to Application not being in the correct format, you can reapply with the following format found Here.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.