WELCOME TO CYCLONE

Start your adventure, become a god!
Server IP: cyclonenw.com

Exp Bottle Bug

Discussion in 'Archived Bug Reports' started by Jelly, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. Your Minecraft username: iJelleh_
    2. What Server the bug applies to: Skyblock, but probably all of them.
    3. Explain the bug and steps to reproduce the bug: There is this chance of not receiving the amount of exp u have. The server thinks its just a normal exp bottle
    4. Provide proof of the bug: I will try to get video proof in the future but i think most of the players have had this problem too.
    Screenshot_33.png Screenshot_34.png
    5. Any other info that can help us smash the bug (optional): Not so sure

2. This has happened to me too. I lost half my xp because the server thought it was a normal xp bottle.

3. I think it's because the plugin is self updating or something and loosing player data files

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I agree with goat that is most likely the problem in which there should be a place in the config where an admin can change autoupdates to false depending on how customizable that plugin is.

5. We need more information otherwise their is nothing we can reimburse you for nor do we know what would be causing this to happen, try to go into more depth of what happened, eg Location, if you put it in chests, any server restarts, if you were in god or not try to get as much detail as possible so we can reproduce the glitch.

6. Same happened to me.
    When I was still at PururĀ“s island, I threw an exp bottle to myself to get the 100k xp from the bottle, and then the server tought it was a normal exp bottle.
    Hopefully, it will not happen to too many people.

~ Ramon

7. Due to failure of providing any more information or proof, this is denied and we will not be able to reimburse you, we will continue to investigate this issue.

- Dylz

8. Hasn't happened to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.