There are currently
others playing on
mc.cyclonenetwork.org

Custom Enchants Skyblock [Poll]

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Dylz, Dec 29, 2016.

?

Would you like Custom Enchants to be reintroduced?

1. Yes!

88.2%
  2. No!

11.8%
  1. iAstronaut

iAstronaut Active Member

Just what I was thinking. I think definetley scrap SoulBound, Inquisitive and McmmoXp

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. SlicesOfPi

SlicesOfPi Member

Okay you did prove a valid point. And certain enchants like autosmelt, I have grown to live without anyways.. But some things should still be brought back - for example AutoBlock. Was it too OP? Not really. Did it save us a small fraction of time, that seemingly lasted forever due to the boringness of blocking an inventory of ores? Yes.

3. SlicesOfPi

SlicesOfPi Member

Sure. Fortune - but for ores. Currently, a server plugin lets you get normal ores with any old fortune. This makes life SOOO MUCH BETTER, but I think it would be a fun touch to add it exclusively as a custom enchant. Umm.. That is all I got.

Though, I have decided to put together what the community is looking for.. I have tried my best to incorporate everyones ideas towards it and format it so it is easy to disagree point by point with.

Point 1
    The custom enchants are too overpowered before. It would be great if they were reintroduced as a bit more of a less game-changing plugin. Something that has non-drastic changes.
    Point 2
    We need new, better, more interesting, and less dull custom enchants!
    Things that have been introduced into the newer versions of Minecraft, but do not have compatibility with 1.8. Things such as haste.
    Point 3
    The plugin is too overpowered and should be removed.
    Point 4
    It added fun to the game as-is. It shouldn't be heavily changed, just re-implemented.

#23 SlicesOfPi, Dec 29, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  4. Smite

Smite Member

I would personally like to have custom enchants back because without them, there is not much use of xp. Also, I would love autosmelt back because it's just annoying to have to put ores in the furnace. IRaze made a good point about without having custom enchants you have to work for stuff and not have everything spoon fed to you. But, I already made my auto furnace system so I want at least autosmelt back.

• Like Like x 1
  5. GeT_BamBooZel

GeT_BamBooZel Member

Why Not Make Autosmelt Use Coal Or Any Sort Of Fuel?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. _0romis_

_0romis_ Drifting Away...

Here's an idea, Just nerf autosmelt, think logically, you could just make it a percentage amount that you get the smelted ore. Make it so you get the ingot like 10% of the time or something

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. iLoqan

iLoqan Member

Maybe not remove them. There still is people that pvp.

8. iLoqan

iLoqan Member

And the higher your mining level the more chance there is to smelt it?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. iLoqan

iLoqan Member

Inquisitive was the best tho.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. _0romis_

_0romis_ Drifting Away...

Yes
    Even better idea.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Griff

Griff Member

There's quite a few pvp enchants you could add but we should probably be looking more towards the grinding part of the game. Maybe an enchant kind of like looting where it has a 10% chance to drop double the items from a mob? It would then push players to grind their mobs instead of auto kill them. Also, maybe an enchant called rage or rampage where theres a chance you get a speed buff and strength buff for a couple of seconds. Idk just trying to think.

Also can the drop rate from sf spawners and villager spawners be upped. It's not that worth rn like maybe a 15% drop chance?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jamiee

Jamiee Officer
    Staff Member Officer

>>>My opinion would be to say, what Custom enchants are coming back? or being introduced for that matter... I'd like to see a few new ones? I liked simple ones like Night vision helmets, Haste II books... but I don't know, maybe that's just me.

13. Griff

Griff Member

I agree maybe just bring little ones back that won't boost the econamy, or make them rarer. If the books took a lot more xp, it would mean more grinding, the books would be rarer and it wouldn't ruin the economy.

14. Griff

Griff Member

Tbh that's not that bad of an idea however it would be such a pain and it probably wouldn't be worth it.

15. Griff

Griff Member

Is there anyway we could get backpacks implemented into sb? Make them based off of xp or money? It would be another great way to use xp and not make it so useless. Perhaps change it so they're only the medium size backpacks and smaller (27 slots) so they're not as good as pv's but still worth it

16. Thatawesomeguy

Thatawesomeguy Active Member

17. Hayden

Hayden The God of all Cats
    Staff Member Network Owner

So... What ones to add and what ones to remove?... Lol.

18. RagedGamingMc

RagedGamingMc New Member

Add some pvp enchants, maybe some That would make grinding better, as i said before, maybe a enchant that you call Slice or something, that made you able to kill 3 stacked mobs at the time. Maybe also remove some of the useless custom enchants. Nerf some of the op enchants, and make it more expensive to get custom enchants. Sorry for my bad english :(

19. DJDJYOLO2001

DJDJYOLO2001 Member

I love the Custom enchants. I know that there were really Op one's, but if you want to do something with like autosmelt? That would be time-saving!

20. AkanaKitsuneNeo

I agree Completely

• Like Like x 1