There are currently
others playing on
mc.cyclonenetwork.org

Custom Enchants Skyblock [Poll]

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Dylz, Dec 29, 2016.

?

Would you like Custom Enchants to be reintroduced?

1. Yes!

89.2%
  2. No!

10.8%
  1. Dylz

Dylz Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Hey all its Cyclones Admins,

We've been hearing what you guys want and we've decided to take a poll to finalise some of our questions and your questions - We would love to know if you guys want Custom Enchants to be added back to Skyblock! Vote on the Poll above and Majority's vote will be the outcome! if anyone has any extra suggestions like how to obtain these enchants if there should be any changes or tweaks to them as well! We love your feedback and you're all such an intelligent and creative bunch that we also would love to know if you guys have any suggestions for custom enchants, tell us below and we will work to the best of our ability to get what you all want! We hope you're all enjoying the reset as much as we are.

Have a great day - Cyclone Staff Team

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. XYconstant

XYconstant Member

3. Walrus

Walrus New Member

Definately. Up +123456789

4. GunnerMC

GunnerMC New Member

5. Jamiee

Jamiee Officer
    Staff Member Officer

We all want it back ;)
    Would love to see this in the near future again!! #DrainOurExp

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. RamonInsanity

RamonInsanity Member

7. Griff

Griff Member

Most of the enchants helped a lot. However there were the few enchants that were completely useless. I don't think many people still pvp on skyblock so maybe remove those?

8. Sub

Sub Member

custom enchants were very useful and germane and would be optimistic if it will be added once again
    ~regards SubtleRain~

9. Dylz

Dylz Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Any new custom enchant ideas ):?

10. GeT_BamBooZel

GeT_BamBooZel Member

what c enchants are there now?

11. RagedGamingMc

RagedGamingMc New Member

I loved all the custom enchants, and i think a lot of other people did too. Custom enchants was the thing that made this skyblock better than other skyblock, and the thing that made a lot of people play on the server, So in my opinion you should add them back, maybe remove some of the useless enchantments like autoblocking. It could be funny if you added a new custom enchant, called slicer or something that would make you able to kill maybe 2 or 3 stacked mobs at the time. It would also be cool if we could be able to put the sword enchants on a Axe, so people could use axes as grinding weapon, or to pvp with. Sorry for my bad English...

#11 RagedGamingMc, Dec 29, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  12. _0romis_

_0romis_ Forums Surfer
    Staff Member Helper

As for new ideas something that lets you kill the mobs with one hit without having beacons or strength potions. Something that will build up a damage increase over time by a %. Another idea for an enchants is to make sure they are all compatible with each other. Lets be able to put haste on swords or like the old enchant soulbound couldn't be put on bows. It would also be super cool if you could put these enchants on something other than diamond tools and armor. It's mad early right now and I really am not thinking. Ill have more ideas later.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. XYconstant

XYconstant Member

Maybe some sort of enchant that when killing mobs it has a chance to kill 2 mobs at the same time and a enchant that when you are hitting a mob every hit, the damage is multiplied by like 1.1x for example so after a couple of hits you can 1 shot blazes etc.

14. dylandustinrocks

What are custom enchantments? I was never able to get one before the reset.

15. iAstronaut

iAstronaut Member

I'm personally against the idea of adding Custom Enchants.

Before you reply to this comment with hate and things like "Don't do this to me, I want my super overpowered, ruin economy enchantments back" because I'm going to explain why.

Since CE's were removed the economy has been far more stable. People actually have to be careful. With some of the old Custom Enchants everything was done for us. We could play without really paying attention because these enchantments did everything for us. I don't think I saw a single furnace last version. Now I see people making auto furnaces and different styles of ore generator which we would never have seen in the previous version.

My point is, playing without our custom enchants gives us as players a chance to test out Minecraft without being babysat by all these magical additions to your tools. Why not use Version 6 as a test run. See how the players respond to having something new in Skyblock.

If you keep drilling players with the same content they'll get bored and quit. I've seen it from an Owner's perspective myself and it's not pretty. That's why we need to take opportunities like these to 'spice up' our gameplay and try something different.

I hope you'll make the right choice.

~ iRaze

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Life01

Life01 Member

Well, good reason to why you don't want it and you persuaded me to agree with you :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. iAstronaut

iAstronaut Member

Glad to hear, thanks for the support.

18. Walrus

Walrus New Member

Where i agree with some parts of this i also agree. BEFORE I SAY THIS ITS NOT HATE ITS JUST REASONING AND CONVERSATION!!! so chill ur beans lol

Last version most people on the server really enjoyed this plugin. it helps people climb the ladder up to thye top. if people get bored there are always other ways to play the skyblock. im thinking of making a skyblock challenges list for everyone if they want to do it. i think that adding this back into the community will give those who want it more enjoyment out of it. Once again its not hate its just my opinion.

Regardsa, Pheo/Creamy/Babyblue/Cream/creampie/walrus/turtle/babyturtle... etc.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. dizzy282

dizzy282 New Member

add one for pvp plz

20. xDeath

xDeath Active Member

Maybe add some of the custom enchants back, not all of them. I partially agree with raze about how we shouldn't be babysat.
    Maybe add back the enchants that won't make a HUGE impact on the gameplay, but still help out once in a while.

• Agree Agree x 2