WELCOME TO CYCLONE

Start your adventure, become a god!
Server IP: cyclonenw.com

ColeOppold2k4's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by ColeOppold2k4, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN (InGame Name): ColeOppold2k4

Date of application: March 20, 2017

Time zone: Eatern

InGame ranks (Mine rank and Donation Rank,only if you have one): Dont have one

-
    Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe (DO NOT post other server IP's): I have been Admin on StrqfingPVP

Do you have Teamspeak, Skype and a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? (If so, then why?) No

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork? 1 day

Do you have the ability to record minecraft video? No

Where are you most active on CycloneNetwork? Skywars

Tell us about a time you made a mistake? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? I made a mistake by accidentally banning the owner and I dealt with it by unbanning him and telling him who I meant to ban. I learned to check who u ban before you ban someone

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one? No

Anything else we should know? I am in school stil

2. - I recommend making your spelling and grammar better. For example, use "you" and not "u".
    - I presume you mean skyblock here?
    - You have also been playing for only a day. I suggest playing longer to get to know stuff.
    - I think its also a good idea not to mention other servers in your application.
    - Add more detail and elaborate more on points.

Good luck, -Henry.

3. I am just going to say this before you get loads of the same comments; there isn't enough content to your answers. They are very short and vague, for example, you state that you don't have a rank, fair enough not everyone has a donor rank but everyone has a mine rank. You say you have been an admin before, what roles have included in this and you don't need to say the names of the servers, this is a form of advertising and is not allowed on here!

#ParadoxGamerYT

• Like Like x 2
  4. 1. Make your application more formal
    2. Add colour and make colours different between questions and answers
    3. Add more information/expand on your answers
    Can't think of anything else, gl.

5. 1) Please expand your answers
    2) Add more detail in them
    3) Add some colour to it

6. Things to consider
    1) Color! Makes you application better
    2) Content Most of your answers are Yes or No. Make them better explain them! You Should NEVER Have 1 word answers.
    3) Gameplay, You been on cyclone for 1 day? That's not enough. You need to learn the community and how it works out etc. Next Ranks. You say you haven't donated. I understand that. But no Mine Rank? The only reason why you wouldn't have a mine rank is 1) No permissions glitch or 2) You have never been on prison. The only acceptable reason is #1. And as far as I am aware, no one has it. Next, you say you like Skywars the best. We removed skywars a long time a ago, and we don't have it. I'm pretty sure you meant Skyblock, but even then, WHY do you like skyblock.
    4) SPELLING. I have seen countless mistakes which you should consider fixing.
    5) Grammar. Same reason as above
    6) Time you made a mistake. You banned the owner. Unbanned him and say who you meant to ban. You learned that you should check who you ban. Bad choice. Here is why. 1) You don't get ban permissions as soon as you get accepted. You have to wait until mod rank. 2) We have a plugin that prevents people from punishing OPs in any way. 3) It isn't a problem! Sure it's a mistake, but in about 3 seconds you can type /unban [NAME] It doesn't really show that you learned anything.
    7) Past experiences. You say you've been admin. What did you learn from it? Don't just say, I've been admin because ANYONE can fake that. You need to say what you've learned from it, how it changed you, etc.

As soon as you fix those things, your application should be a lot better and steady. But in any case,

Best regards,
    ~ GoaT

7. You should spend more than one day on Cyclone. While spending your time on here get to know the rules,some commands, learn about the three worlds, and help people.

Personally I think you should at least play for a month before applying, but that is my opinion.

And same as Goat said, your grammar and spelling need to be worked on and your question need more "explain them!"

Hope this helps a bit,

~dylandustinrocks

8. I would recommend adding more getting into detail and just making good responses to it as well as play on the server for longer before replying.

Have a great day!
    Tucker

9. If your not gonna correct the application what people have said then you shouldn't be staff

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Locking thread due to Application not being in the correct format, you can reapply with the following format found Here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.