Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Bosses for servers

Discussion in 'Archived Suggestions & Feedback' started by Ultra_Dagon, Jun 18, 2017.

?

Should there be bosses?

1. Yeah that sounds like a great addition to the server!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sure I guess, i'm too under geared to care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No all I wanna do on cyclone is teleport around spawn with a bow

100.0%
  4. Nope! That idea is horrible!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN: Ultra_Dagon
    Which area of the network is your suggestion for: Skyblock, Prison, and Factions
    Describe your suggestion: Essentially, each server would have its own "Boss Mob" which could drop rare items or perks that are otherwise unobtainable, such as a dragon egg or /fly that can be used for 10 mins total. Skyblock could have the Sky God, a ghast that shoots a lot of fireballs, a Warden for prison, which is an iron golem that breaks the ground, and the Raider for factions, a zombie that throws TNT around and can teleport. (Not having a boss for skyblock or factions would be understandable as they currently have supply drops).
    Any photos/videos to show the suggestion: None sorry
    How would this suggestion benefit the network: I think this would improve the network as prison does not currently have anything that would keep players interested, skyblock's full of afk people, and factions doesn't really have any people...
    Anything else: Nope! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. We all ready do have bosses. But they are not working at the moment due to them being reworked. Hopefully we see them again soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Oh, cool.

4. This could be added to my idea, I like it tho ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.