Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Boiigamin - Hacking Report.

Discussion in 'Archived Player Reports' started by ParadoxGamerYT, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your IGN: ParadoxGamerYT
    IGN(s) of the reported player: Boiigamin
    Time & Date of broken rule: 19/04/17 @ 10am
    Which rule(s) did the player(s) break?: Hacking
    Explain briefly what had happened: I was called into the pvp area as was informed that someone was using hacks. I watched as Boiigamin was hitting players from further away that he should be able to. I also noticed that he would go invisible for a few seconds at a time. This would cause him to not appear on the server list. I was also informed that if he had logged then he would of "combat logged".
    Support evidence:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. From what I see there is hacking but it isn't very clear due to the texture pack and darkness.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Very clear anti-kb that's why he keeps getting get kicked without combat logging. Not sure why no staff dealt with this yet but hopefully this comment "bumps" this report.

4. If someone get's kicked, I don't think they combat log. There are no hacks that can ANTI combat log because the file for combat logging is in the server files. It's probably made like this so that if the server goes down or something, people don't loose their items

5. Kicking someone does cause combat log.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Obvious Anti-Knockback, Hopefully is banned

7. Player has been dealt with, locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.