luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Basepair22's Staff Application

Basepair22

What is your Minecraft username?: basepair22

What is your Discord tag?: #Basepair22#8914

What is your date of birth and age?: 27.05.02, Iam 17 years old going on 18 in May.

How long have you been playing on Lucky Skyblock? I haven't been keeping track but season wise probably about 4 or 5 seasons.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since close to when it came out and got into it by my brother.

Have you ever been banned on The Lucky Skyblock? If so, state all previous bans: I can't recall getting banned from Luckysb, maybe i have had a ban from a staff member as a joke for a few seconds but that's about it.

Why do you want to become a helper on Lucky Skyblock?: I want to become a helper on Luckysb because I have a lot of free time being in front in my classes and i'm online even while studying, keeping an eye on the chat. I do like to help players out, especially newbies and i'd like to benefit the server considering there aren't that many active staff yet.

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?: I am able to dedicate my afternoon to moderating each day, most of the week it'll be 3pm-10pm and sometimes 11am-10pm, it really depends on the classes i have that day, i may be able to get on a lot earlier on days i have a free block.

What timezone and country are you in? My timezone is ACDT and i am located in South Australia.

Do you know the server rules?: I am very familiar with the server rules.

Would you treat your friends differently when enforcing the rules?: I will treat everybody equally, i am not bias.

Do you have any past experience as a staff member or any moderation? If so, explain: I have past experience being a mod on another server a few years ago in skyblock when i was about 13 years of age.

How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?: If a staff member broke the rules I would treat them as equal to all the other players on the the server, or i may choose to screenshot or record the evidence and send it to a higher up to decide what to do.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper?: I would contact someone higher up and ask for advice or may screenshot if needed.

Do you fully understand the concept of our server? If so, would you be able to provide players with useful information when required? (as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)?:I do and would be able to and more than happy to provide players with both useful information when required and typical Minecraft knowledge.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: You should choose me over other applicants because i have a lot of my time on my hands to spend on this server as a helper and already have experience being a moderator on another server. I am familiar with the rules and a good people person.

Is there anything else we should know? If so, say it here: No.