Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by Gerbs03, Mar 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN (InGame Name):
    Gerbs03
    Date of application:
    2/3/2017
    Austalia
    Time zone:
    Australian Eastern Time Zone

InGame ranks (Mine rank and Donation Rank,only if you have one)
    mine rank: T
    Donater Rank: Rain
    -
    Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe (DO NOT post other server IP's)

Never

Do you have Teamspeak, Skype and a microphone?
    i have teamspeak, skype, discord and a mic

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? (If so, then why?)
    i think i was muted once for putting too mant -'s in an arrow

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?
    i have been playing since the start of 2017

Do you have the ability to record minecraft video?
    yes

Where are you most active on CycloneNetwork?
    SkyBlock

Tell us about a time you made a mistake? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
    I Added CreationsElite to my island and he stole all my spawners. the way i delt with it was report it to dylz. i leant that i should only add people i REALY trust

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
    this is my frist application

Anything else we should know?
    i love to play minecraft a but to much add play it all the time. i have been playing minecraft for a bit over 6 years

Thank you and i hope you like my application
    Ben (Gerbs03)

2. Good Application, you could add more and correct spelling, but great!
    GL

3. It's a alright application, but it needs to be improved!
    Here a few things:
    Lack of detail
    Fix grammar mistakes "I" = I
    Make sure you sentences start with a capital letter
    You have been warned twice for the same reason character spam my 16lucapfei & muted once for death threats by Jamie (Jyzo)
    where are u most active you could explain more
    Tell us about a time you made a mistake? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? this only for if you've been banned or been a staff member I believe!
    This is my opinion
    Best of Luck
    Your kind friend Sharkmatiix
    (Formally known as SharL or Shark)

4. Hello,

I have taken the pleasure to read your application, and I find it an okay application. It lacks some of the key detail that an application must have to even be considered to be accepted. With the criticism I give you below, I hope that you take it onboard with you, and tweak your application accordingly.

So, to start with detail. As I said above you lack some key information, what I really meant was you NEED MORE information. In my own personal opinion, I do not think that you have put enough detail into the different sections. For example, in the time you made a mistake you have 2-3 sentences max. Once again, in my opinion, I would say 1 paragraph at least. In some sections you have wrote one word and haven't even put a capital letter. That doesn't make you look good.

Now I am moving on to grammar and spellings. I didn't even have to look hard to find spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes; they just popped straight at me. This obviously shows that you didn't read it back, or you just haven't learnt capital letters yet, I'm not too sure. Trust me on one thing, if you can't recognise where captital letters go I don't think this server will accept you.

But anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your application.

Kind Regards

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. No Shark,

The time you made a mistake section is for anything and everything. I wrote about swinging at someone and how I fixed it. It had nothing to do with minecraft at all, but it showed that that I have skills.

Click the link to have a look: http://cyclonenetwork.org/threads/matthjbrown1s-staff-application.3288/

Not too sure if that's what you were getting at, but hope I cleared this up for you!

Kind Regards

6. Decent app, just need to fix a few spelling mistakes. If i were you would look at some of the applications that were accepted and look at how much detail they have put into every question and try to do the same in yours. Also its not a good idea to lie about what bans/mutes/warnings you have, if u are not sure just check in the "bans" section and search your name. http://cyclonenetwork.org/bans/history.php?uuid=ace77af6-2caa-45b4-b059-3dd613a61731&from=bans This shows you have more mutes/warnings than you have stated in your app.
    But all of that beside Good Luck.

7. Your application is somewhat good. If I am honest you probably have a 1/20 chance of being staff. BUT that doesn't mean it can't be tweaked. 1) The capitalization omg. You NEED to capitalize your sentences. 2) Grammar. We all have spellcheck for a reason. Use it.
    3) The lack of detail. This took me 1 minute to read. I don't really know you yet. If I were the owner I would deny this because it simply doesn't show me who you are.

Overall this application can possibly be accepted, but the chances are slim, you see that EDIT button? Click it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Add more detail to your application, fix the grammatical and spelling errors,capitalize the letters germanely.
    I wish you good luck
    :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. You're always 1step ahead

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. <33:)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Use capital letters and check over spelling, punctuation and grammar.

I read this application in under a minute, I've read some applications that can take ages to read. Add more detail and elaborate more.

Improve on my points and everyone elses, and you never know! Good luck! -Henry.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Locking thread due to Application not being in the correct format, you can reapply with the following format found Here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.