WELCOME TO CYCLONE

Start your adventure, become a god!
Server IP: cyclonenw.com

Application from 45413 for Helper

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by Bastion, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Bastion, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    IGN (In Game Name): 45413

Date of application: 3/18/2017

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

In Game ranks (Mine rank and Donation Rank,only if you have one)
    - Mine rank:Y donation rank: Wind

Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe (DO NOT post other server IP's)
    I have had experience on little player servers i helped build up, I've been admin on some, helper on Many many server,s they loved it when i over watched their servers, i had to leave because of Family reasons, and internet, But i have been dedicated to all servers i'm staff on.

Do you have Team-speak, Skype and a microphone? I don't have Team speak, Skype though, and my microphone sometimes work and sometimes doesn't, but i am pretty sure we are getting a new one.

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on Cyclone Network? (If so, then why?)
    I have been muted for 20 minutes for a threat cause i was triggered, sorry., But I've changed, I honestly am trying to be nice to shark,I am sick and not in the mood for anger, Please don't think because of him i am toxic little 5 year old, I'm not, i just hate it when people make fun of me.

How long have you been playing on Cyclone Network? I don't know, i got on march 10, so maybe 8 days :p, sorry for the short game time,But I asked rave how often he sees me on Cyclone, He said almost as much as him. I know maybe everyone that gets on prison, but some new get on and I try to get to know them.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft Video?,
    No, sorry, i used to though, my youtube is PicklePlayzMC is you want it.

Where are you most active on CycloneNetwork?
    Prison, I get on prison because I Love prison and it is my 2nd favorite game on Minecraft, Vanilla is the first :p

Tell us about a time you made a mistake? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?When I thought this Player was hacking and i Banned him, thinking he was, but i learned the owner opped him, and i dealt with having to face an apology.Don't think I hate apology but I was happy to give him an apology to try to get on his good side.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
    I haven't made another app on here.

Anything else we should know?
    Sometimes i have internet problems and family members i have to visit, i also play on an XBox, i have Discord, but those 3 reasons i might be inactive, so please don't demote me, if i was gone, just ask me in game and ill tell you.

2. Hello,

I have read you application, and it's not too bad. You are still missing lots of detail but I'm sure you can add more. Also, when you talk about having lots of experience maybe you could explain and expand. Talk about what commands you used, what you learnt etc.

While you are adding more information into your application try and read it back. Fix all of the grammar mistakes you have made and make sure you do not make any more. If you fix the grammar and add lots more information you may have a chance.

Good Luck,
    Matthew

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Application is not best. I would add color, fix grammar/speling issues (mis-spelled the word "spelling" intended). Also add color. But most of all is DETAIL! After reading your application, I can't really tell who you are. I can't honestly trust you. Fix those things and you should be good to go!

• Like Like x 1
  4. You should spend more than 8 days on Cyclone. Help people and get to know the server and rules.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Please add some detail and some colours and I will look in more when I'm on my laptop

6. #6 Bastion, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    Ok, thanks for all the support, i will change later,

7. I get on this server everyday and get off every hour, i know and help a lot of people, but thanks for the advice

8. At this rate I don't think you should be staff because 1. You're rude in game and 2.You're not nice. This is my opinion
    -Shark

9. its called a joke fam, my god xc

10. Still, if your a *bawk* in game, it means you probably would be a *bawk* as a staff.. Being disrespectful to others and abusing the stuff you can do as staff isn't allowed.

11. Or as a non-staff

12. You do realize people could change in a snap. Take Henry for an example, he was toxic 3 days before but changed in a day and make a staff application and got accepted.

Don't simply disagree on a staff application if they're rude or disrespectful cause that's how Henry was. Give positive feedback instead of negative feedback :)

13. Ehem okay I will try I normally give positive feedback to most people, but the ones who are horrible I sorta and sorta don't give positive feedback.
    -Shark

14. Hello, I read your application and it doesn't seem too bad. However there are things that can be definitely imoroved. You need to make sure your spelling and grammar is correct like when you out 'i' you need to put 'I' as you are talking about yourself, a proper noun. Secondly don't use 'Like ALOT' as this should be a formal piece of writing rather than a text to your friend for example.

I also think that you should add some COLOUR as it is more appealing to read. Finally you could maybe add what commands you learnt or used during your time of being staff on other servers, what did you do as admin? Also you could maybe add more detail to other questions to, why do you think you would be good as part of the staff team etc.

Your Friendly Llama,

15. This application is good and you've answered all the questions, but try to add a little more detail to some of the questions. For example, for the question asking where you're most active, try to state how often you play that server.

Despite this and a few SPAG errors, its not too shabby.
    Good luck mate, -Henry.

16. I've changed too ❤️

17. HEY!, what gives you the righty to say i abuse, you arent me, and as Pur said, toxicness can change, everyone has a temper you know...

18. Ok, this is alright. But I'd recommend checking out my tips here http://cyclonenetwork.org/threads/advice-for-a-staff-application.3628/
    P.S - Dont argue on your application

Good Luck

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Thanks, I am changing it right now but i pressed the wrong button so i Have to start over xc R.I.P Me
    #BO32K17

• Like Like x 1
  20. @Bastion Use some colour for your answers & fix some grammar mistakes and punctuation errors!
    -Shark (Sharkmatiix)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.