Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

AlexD's Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by AlexD, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 AlexD, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
    Minecraft Username:_AlexAwesomeness/SnapchatKid
    Date of application:5/11/17
    Timezone:Eastern
    Server Ranks (Prison Mine Rank / Donor Rank):Hail

Do you meet all the requirements? If so, please provide a link to your punishment page from the ban website & the 2 player reports you have made.

Do you have access to Team Speak & a working microphone?*
    Yes/No
    Yes
    Do you have access to Skype?*
    Yes/No
    Yes
    Do you have access to Discord?*
    Yes/No
    Yes
    Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    Yes/No
    Yes I have OBS on my computer which I use to make youtube videos time to time on my friend's channel.
    Do you speak languages other than English? If so, please specify language & fluency.
    I speak Spanish will little fluency but can atleast have an idea of where it comes from.
    Where are you most active in the server?*
    [If more than one, please rank from most to least active]
    Skyblock
    Have you made any previous staff applications? If so, specify a date.
    [Must be 30 days from last denied application]
    I haven't made a staff application ever.
    =========================

QUESTIONS
    [Long responses]

How do you think you can make a difference for the network?
    I have alot of time on my hands and I can be on whenever I want to between 3-12pm Eastern
    How much time can you contribute to the server in a week?
    Around 8 hours a day 2 hours in morning and like 3-9 or 10 every night.
    Do you have any past experiences in moderating? If so, please explain your experience and what you have learned.
    No, i dont have any experience with "gaming" but I was a helper at a event at my school helping others around.
    Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? If so, please explain why & what would have learned from this experience.
    I have been banned for a false rank scam when my paypal accidently charged my account as I was trying to buy fly for Staff member MitoCam but I would never make that mistake ever again. As I should have given his stuff back.
    How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?
    I have been playing Skyblock since V5 in November of 2016 with my friend Hunter. We played 50-60 hours a week as we were very addicted to minecraft and cyclone network.
    What is a mistake you have done in the past? What would you do differently today and what did you learn from it?
    I used to hack peoples minecraft accounts, eventually caught and grounded for a month. But I realized it was the meanest thing to do and I will never do something like that again.
    Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?
    This would include activities and hobbies outside of Minecraft. As well as skills that would benefit the team.
    I am a 8th grader who loves to solve issues about life and how it works. I always help around home and at school
    Anything else we should know?
    I think that I should be given a chance for this as I know much about the network and I really want a chance at doing good for this server.

2. Hmm, not a tragic application, but don't forget: detail is important. The section is called 'Long Responses' for a reason :p
    Also make sure you link your player reports and punishment page :)

-Henry

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Not too bad, just make sure the text isn't all bolded as it is hard to read, and the part where it asks you if you have discord, Teamspeak, etc. That should make it clearer.

4. Hello, It's an alright application. However you need to follow the requirements, such as linking your punishment page. You also were not falsely banned for ranks camming, if you would like to talk to me about this then feel free to start a conversation with me. Otherwise just take the punishment and move on. I also think that some of the longer questions need to be more detailed but apart from that I say good Luck.

Your Friendly Llama,

5. Thank you for taking your time to fill out an application. But I feel like there are a few things that I need to mention, some tips for you to improve on.

>When it asks "Do you meet all the requirements?" - You need to state for each statement if you meet them.

>You NEED to have at least two player reports for the server, most of the time applications are not considered until these have been provided.

>For the more detailed questions I highly recommend you expand on the answers. I would expect to see at least one paragraph, not single word answers.
    >With regards to "How do you think you can make a difference for the network?" when you say that you want to help people, that is one of the most important each member of staff aim to achieve, what the question wants you to expand on is what you can do as an individual person, something you could bring that no other person can.
    >For someone to be on this much a week is impressive - the only issue I could see it that you would have to commit to 63 hours each week. For most people this would not be possible.
    >When they ask about past experiences, it's solely based towards minecraft experience but it does show you are able to provide people with correct information.

>With regards to your punishments, it's required that you provide a link to your page. You may need to expand on what you mean by "accidentally" charged my account. From what I know about paypal, nothing gets charged until you hit the button that says pay! But as long as all the bans have been revoked and you understand what you have done wrong and what you should have done in the first place. If this is still held against your application depends on the admins choice.

Good Luck
    #ParadoxGamerYT

I also noticed you have quite a few negative votes against your account!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not the best application, so there are obviously improvements to be made. I hope that you improve it to make it better, with more elaboration and well thought into.

7. Thank you to all above and I will take it into consideration. :):):)[​IMG]

8. What if no1 is being bad, so you can't report any1? DOes that mean I will never become a staff member (I think I'm at the end of the list, but I don't care. I like playing on this server, and still being called a "friend").

9. There is always someone doing something bad!
    #Paradox

• Like Like x 3
  10. I bought a unban which I got for pretty much nothing thanks to youtube I had 9.48 on my PayPal from youtube and used the other 52 cents from my dads credit card

11. Having being banned is not something good to have while having an application. while this is up try to keep your record as clean as possible

12. I honestly do not think you should even get a chance at being a staff member. You have been banned for many things in previous versions such as island killing, rank scamming, and with other bans such as May 15th you got banned for helpop and muted for "Chill"

You don't even have 2 player reports or your punishment page linked to your application. Multiple spelling mistakes.

I don't really see you often on (I'm on like 6+ hours a day and don't even see you)

There is a chance you could get better at not getting punished but as I'm seeing that's not going well. It's a decent application just many mistakes and things you overlooked, if you didn't have any punishments or known incidents in the past you would most likely have a good shot at becoming a staff member but how as you currently act I don't think you should be a staff member.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Denied. you do not meet the expectations we have at the current time.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.