WELCOME TO CYCLONE

Start your adventure, become a god!
Server IP: cyclonenw.com

(2nd) Staff application by DJDJYOLO2001 (Updated)

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by DJDJYOLO2001, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 DJDJYOLO2001, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    IGN (InGame Name): DJDJYOLO2001

Date of application: 3/17/2017 (for USA people) or 17/3/2017 (for EU people)

Time zone: CET (Central European Time)
    UTC/GMT +1 hour

InGame ranks (Mine rank and Donation Rank,only if you have one)

- Donator rank: None. Mine rank = Z (Prestige 1)

Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe (DO NOT post other server IP's)
    I don't have any past staff experiences, so this can be my first change to become one.

Do you have Teamspeak, Skype and a microphone?
    I do have Skype and Teamspeak, but I don't have a microphone (I broke my headset).

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? (If so, then why?)
    I haven't been banned, kicked or muted, ever on Cyclone Network. And I hope it'll stay that way.

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?
    In total, for around 4 to 5 months. When I look at in between my stats, it said that I was, in total, more then 2 full days online. I was online when V5 was 3/4 from ending.

Do you have the ability to record minecraft video?
    Not really, but I can take screenies. And I can on a regulair to faster then normal speed.

Where are you most active on CycloneNetwork?
    Prison, and skyblock. I'm rarely on factions though. And When I'm AFk, it can be for something IRl or for the forums.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
    I once gave someone permission to build on my plot and went AFK. When I can back, all my pickaxes were gone. So, I removed him from my plot and never trusted him / her again.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
    I did, and it was at 22 Nov, 2016. It was my first one, but it got rejected.

Anything else we should know?
    Well, I like to help people and just spending a lot of time on that. And I never, ever will cus (or cuss). I can be online every day, but some days not for long. I still have to go to school and I go to Judo once every Friday. But most of all, I'm not a native English man, so suspect many, many grammar mistakes by me. Btw, If you want to talk to me, just call me DJ. That would be faster and easier to type. My fav colour is red and I love eating / drinking things like lemon (juice), limes, etc.
    That's all folks!

2. Good Application.
    Alot of detail needs to to be added to most questions though. I would recomend looking at some of the applications that were accepted and see how much information they added to each question.
    No gramma isues that i can see.
    Maybe add some more colour to your app.
    Good Luck

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Hey DJ, You have written a decent application. However there are some things which could be improved, first off I think you need to add more detail into your answers like TyeTheHero said maybe go look at some applications which have been accepted, obviously don't copy them though. Also you might want to add some COLOUR to your application to make it nicer to read. Other than that nice application.

Your Friendly Llama,

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Hey DJ my advice is maybe add some more detail k thanks bye
    PS maybe when your online
    -Shark

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Eerhm, I just updated it but K. And I'm now online at Prisons Sharky

6. Hey DJ, nice colours you chose. However, I think that you still need to add more detail, take a look at some of the applications which have been accepted, see how much detail is in them. You could add why you think you would be a good staff, what different qualities you have etc.

Your Friendly Llama,

7. Locking thread due to Application not being in the correct format, you can reapply with the following format found Here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.