WELCOME TO CYCLONE

Start your adventure, become a god!
Server IP: cyclonenw.com

16lucapfei's Staff Application (Updated)

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by 16lucapfei, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 16lucapfei, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    IGN (InGame Name):
    My Minecraft account name is 16lucapfei.

Date of application:

Friday, September 30, 2016 (09/30/16)

I live in the United States.

Time zone:
    My time zone is UTC-5:00, or Eastern Time.

InGame ranks (Mine rank and Donation Rank,only if you have one):
    My current Mine rank is Z on the Prison server. My current donation rank is Hurricane. However, many other store purchases have been made.

Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe(DO NOT post other server IP's):
    I do have previous staff experience on another server. I was once very active on a server, more specifically a Skyblock server, where I became a Helper and eventually a Trial-Mod. This staff experience came to an end when the server reset and the network began dying out. Through my previous staff experiences, I have learned the correct way to handle disruptions in the game as they arise, and knowing my limitations. I have learned that having staff privileges does not mean that you are better than any other player on the server; however, it is your responsibility to keep the server in line. I also know from my experience that respect and trust is very important when becoming a staff member. Therefore, taking the time to strengthen bonds between myself and other players, whether they be new or older members, is very essential to a staff member's position.

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?:
    I have been playing on Cyclone Network for about 6 months. However, that is a continuous six months, I have not taken any breaks in between and have been active nearly every day. Throughout my experience of being a part of the Cyclone Network community, I have seen the way staff operate. There are many frequent occurrences of players having to be muted or warned due to some form of rule breaking. I have also taken part in the Sumo event on Skyblock where I was able to witness staff members coming together with the community, which was a very enjoyable experience. Furthermore, I have met many players and learned a lot about the server since I have been on.

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? (If so, then why?):
    I have never been banned from CycloneNetwork, however there was one day (January 12th) that I received a few warnings and a mute that resulted in a kick. On this day I had been stressed out from schoolwork and had gotten on CycloneNetwork and acted out, which is unusual for me. My roommate, as some of you may know is abob50, and I were messing around and I remember saying that he was "stupid", in a joking manner. However, the staff did not take it as a joke and gave me a warning. I couldn't figure out why I got a warning so I repeatedly asked why I was getting in trouble for talking to my roommate when him and I were just joking with each other. This resulted in a mute and kick. Admittedly, I should have just taken the warning and stopped, but given the day and the circumstance I acted rebellious. This behavior is not reflective of who I am and this is the only day that I have had trouble on the server. What I learned from this experience is that I need to keep some of my jokes in and not express them on the global chat. If you know me, you know that I can be a joking person at times and like to create a fun environment in the chat, so I will continue to work on staying at a comfortable joking level. Once I calmed down and realized what I had done, I went back and apologized to the staff members who had to deal with my outburst.

Do you have Teamspeak, Skype and a microphone?:
    I do have TeamSpeak as well as a microphone. I also have Skype for an added form of communication.

Where are you most active on CycloneNetwork:
    I focus primarily on the Skyblock server on Cyclone Network and I make an effort to be on every day, except for when I am in class. With that said, my tentative schedule as to when I could be on is as follows (keep in mind I am in the United States, Eastern Timezone):

Monday: (12:30 pm-12:00 am)
    Tuesday: (10:30 am-3:00 pm) and (4:30 pm-12:00 am)
    Wednesday: (12:30 pm-3:00 pm) and (4:30 pm-12:00 am)
    Thursday: (1:30 pm-12:00 am)
    Friday: (12:30 pm-3:00 pm) and (4:30 pm-12:00 am)
    Saturday and Sunday: (12:00 pm-12:00 am)

Do you have the ability to record minecraft video?

I do have the ability to record minecraft video.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
    One time in particular that I made a mistake was when I jumped to assumptions. I used to be the type of person who didn't take other's opinions into consideration. However, one time in particular I assumed something and ended up being wrong. Granted this doesn't seem like the worst mistake someone could make; however, it taught me that it is always important to get to know others and to communicate. If you aren't communicating your ideas with one another and staying stuck in your own world, then you won't go far in life. Not only did this help me in life, but I feel it would also help in a staff position.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
    This is the first application that I have made.

Anything else we should know?

I like long walks on the beach running alongside my pixelated wolf. I enjoy making villagers create a family since I am unable to do so in the minecraft world (I heard that's coming in the 1.12 update though). I like to have fun and be humorous, so I would love if you joked around with me! Lastly, I want everyone to know that I am always available to talk and you can send me a message whenever you would like!

If you want to know more about me head over to my introduction post, which you can find by going to the following URL! http://cyclonenetwork.org/threads/introducing-16lucapfei.3289/

Thank you for viewing my application and have a great day!:)

• Like Like x 4
  2. Nice application, much details, I like it. U got schematic of the times when u are most likely online, But if I was you, I should add your timezone:).

Good luck further on your application. +1

3. Hey RamonInsanity, thank you for viewing my application and giving some feedback. I would like to point out that I included my time zone (Eastern Time) towards the beginning of my application; however, to make it more clear I will add to it a little bit. Thank you again!

4. Can never have too much detail so I guess you nailed that

5. Thank you for checking it out GabeCity10!:)

6. Ha ha don't mention it <3

7. Awesome application!
    Hope to see you as a Helper soon.

8. Thank you emjonelx, it means a lot! :)

9. Great app.. someone should really consider you at helper!

10. Probably one of the best applications I've ready read. Definitely a +1 from me. Best of luck!

11. Thank you very much!

12. Wonderful Application! Very detailed.
    My only suggestion is to branch out to Prison or Factions, it wouldn't hurt to spread out a bit ;)

13. Thank you! I definitely want to branch out. Factions never has many people and I wish that would change because I would play it a lot!

14. Could you please edit your application and explain in-depth why you were muted and what you will do to no longer make sure you get muted again, thanks!
    Proof of warns and mutes: https://imgur.com/gallery/dFkwA

Your Prickly T-Helper- Chris

15. Hi again Luca! Great application but please use the correct format and also, you say you've played Cyclone for 2 months. But your date of application was 3 months ago. Please edit that.

Good luck

16. #16 16lucapfei, Jan 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    These happened just a couple days ago so I haven't been on my application to update it, will do now.

Update: The application has been updated with a detailed explanation of why the punishments were given.

17. Hey Gabe, I went back and changed the time I have been playing on the server. It's easy to forget to update those kinds of things! However, you did mention that I need to use the correct format; however, I am not completely sure what you mean by this. The application has been updated to follow the most current staff application format, and I do not see where this is an error in formatting. Thank you for your comment!

18. New application format http://cyclonenetwork.org/threads/staff-application-official-format-updated.2657/

19. #19 16lucapfei, Jan 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  20. I like your application. Great colors, great person, great humor overall a great person and helpful! Nice to see you playing once again, of course with your roommate as well c: Anywho, good luck Lucas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.